Gucci Mane is an American Rapper. You know him as a founder of 1017 Records and a pioneer in the hip hop subgenre “trap music”. He also released dozens of mix tapes and has worked with artists such as Drake, Lil Wayne, Omarion, Mariah Carey, and Young Jeezy.
Gucci Mane Age
Gucci Mane was born on February 12, 1980. At the moment of writing this article, Gucci is 37 years old.
Gucci Mane Partner and Family
Gucci Mane was born on February 12, 1980, in Birmingham, Alabama as Radric Delantic Davis. He moved to Atlanta in 1989 with his mother. Unfortunately, his mother raised him all by herself and decided to move when he was only 9 years old.
Young Gucci (or Radric) liked to write poetry and he actually began rapping at the age of 14. His first album, La Flare was pressed onto only 1000 CDs and distributed on streets only. Later on, he hooked up with SYS Records and with producer Zaytoven. That helped him to create his own label, LaFlare Entertainment.
Eight years ago Gucci met Keyshia Ka’oir at a video shoot and they have been together ever since. Actually, Gucci had his problems with the law. For example:
– In April 2001, he was arrested on cocaine charges.
– In May 2005 he was charged with murder, but that charge was dropped in 2006 due to insufficient evidence.
– From 2008 to 2011 he was arrested for probation violation, driving on the wrong side of the road, running a red light or stop sign, damage to government property, obstruction, no license, battery, 2 charges of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, an additional two counts of battery, two counts of reckless conduct, and one count of disorderly conduct.
– From 2013 to 2014 he turned himself in for assaulting a fan who was trying to take a photo with him and he was released three weeks later. After that, he was arrested “under the influence”, with a concealed weapon. He was to serve 183 days for those felonies. Three months later he was again charged with two counts of possessing a firearm with a possible sentence of 20 years in prison. He pleaded guilty and he had to be in prison until late 2016. Mane was released on May 26, 2016.
Keyshia Ka’oir is a CEO of her cosmetics and fitness lines. That beauty stood side by side with her boyfriend throughout his toughest times. Actually, he found out about her from one magazine. As the matter of fact, that’s a sort of magazines every convict gets. He immediately got interested and called his agent to schedule a meeting with Keyshia. He wanted her for his newest video. That was love at first sight – at least it was his love at first sight.
After that, there were some tough times for both of them. It seemed like she was (and is) the only person that truly understands him. She knew that everything needs time, so she was patient.
The two of them successfully maintained their relationship even through those times. They would do everything together in spite that huge distance and those high walls that stood between them. They would wake up at the same time, had breakfast at the same time, had a shower at the same time. She taught him how to be more subtle. He lost some weight, became more focused, sober, and business minded.
Furthermore, Keyshia transformed him into a better person.
Gucci Mane Education and Career
Gucci Mane continued his career after creating his own label and went to New York to find a distribution deal, but he returned home empty handed. That made him form an alliance with the Big Cat Records. With them, he released a song “Black Tee”, secured a distribution deal with Tommy Boy Records, and continued with his preparation for the first debut album, “Trap House”.
Gucci Mane “Trap House” Debut Album
The release of the debut album “Trap House” happened in 2005. It was not something he was hoping to achieve , however, that was a solid reception for an individual author. That album slowly went to the top 20 of the Billboard R&B and Hip-Hop albums charts and even landed at the top spot on the Billboard Heatseekers Album chart. His next few songs also went to top 20 on Billboard lists.
Later on, Mane recorded songs with Ludacris and Lil’ Kim, collaborated with the Black Eyed Peas, Mariah Carey, Yo Gotti, Mario, Usher, Soulja Boy, and many other famous artists. He even published mix tapes, singles, and albums from prison and earned millions.
Gucci Mane Net Worth
Gucci Mane Net Worth is estimated to $15 million. You can see that just by checking out his $9,000,000 mansion and a list of sport and luxurious cars including:
– Ferrari 458 Italia, Lamborghini Gallardo, Dodge Charger SRT8, Bentley Mulsanne, Ferrari 612, and Dodge Challenger.
Gucci Mane Ethnicity
Gucci Mane is black (African American) and he is a citizen of the United States of America.
|Born:||February 12 1980|
|Net Worth:||$15 million|
|Eye Color:||Dark Brown|
|Education:||Georgia Perimeter College|