Studying at school, doing homework is a serious job. The process of doing homework is known to everyone. Generations of schoolchildren solve algebra, chemistry, mathematics, and English answers.
As parents, you can make a tremendous contribution to your children’s learning process at home. If you help them with your homework every day, you show how important the training is.
Many parents are eager to provide their children with homework help but do not know how to do it. In addition to the constant lack of time and personal problems, they often notice that their children simply do not want to engage with them. That is why parents can find an online helpline app service such as FastHomework.com. To find such a solver, you should type ‘tutorial apps to do me my math tasks’. The websites similar to FastHomework.com will become your help center with free consultations.
Tips How to Do Fast Homework with Your Child
- • Do not make your child do the assignments immediately after he arrives from school. The child needs to rest, and this rest should last at least 1 – 1.5 hours, and only then sit down to do homework.
- Take breaks at work. Even adults take breaks in work, of course, that kids simply need it. Work on homework should take place in the same “lessons” and “breaks” as it happens in school, only such “lessons” should last 20-30 minutes, and “breaks” should take about 10 minutes. During breaks, the kid needs to rest, have a drink of juice or eat an apple. The older the child, the longer the “lesson”.
- Properly organize your workspace for fast homework. In the room where the child is doing homework, there should be no loud noises distracting him – radio, television should be turned off. Furniture should fit the child’s height, and the desk should be well lit. Litter or clutter on the desktop also does not configure to work.
- Keep up the pace of the child! No need to push or rush the child – this creates nervousness, prevents the child from working with homework. With constant calls not to be distracted, to be more attentive, the child is not able to concentrate on the task itself, he begins to think about how to be careful, and this does not contribute to his mental work. The reason that the child is distracted, perhaps, is the peculiarity of his nervous system, difficulties in understanding the task, etc. It will be more productive if you find some assistance services to become your helper and a tutor to live with. Such tutoring sites as FastHomework.com will become your lifesaver in terms of homework.
- When communicating with a child, exclude negativity from your speech! Negative evaluative statements not only do not stimulate any activity of the child but often they even worsen his mental activity. If parents believe that they spend their “precious” time on helping the child, and constantly tell him about it, the child develops an inferiority complex, a sense of uselessness, which does not contribute to his productive education and lower self-esteem.
Therefore, phrases such as “Is it really impossible to do this in five minutes” must be excluded from the lexicon of parents. Also, one should never use the so-called “direct suggestion formulas”, which use the words “never”, “always”, “forever”, “again” or the negative characteristics of a child: lazy, stupid, inattentive, etc. The constant repetition of such formulas shows the child how little he can and how unattractive his future is.
Always support your child with your love, praise him and approve of his actions!
This will give the child self-confidence, the knowledge that he is needed and loved in the family, regardless of the ratings that he receives. You always need to be happy when you see your child has an interest in knowledge. We must not forget that a person likes what he does. Even the smallest success of a child must be emphasized – this kindles the child’s interest, inspires him, helps him move on.
Good luck to you, dear parents!